The following two topics will be addressed in the MinProXT webinar:
Advances and recent development in the methods of 2D and 3D prospectivity mapping and geoscientific data analyses, and the associated limitations, uncertainties, and challenges.
Real-world utilization of the prospectivity maps in varied fields such as land-use assignments, infrastructure planning and others in addition to mineral deposit exploration.
The primary objective of MinProXT is to present ideas on the varied topics related to mineral prospectivity analyses and exploration targeting. The webinar aims to be a confluence point to foster open discussions and interaction between the predictive mapping research experts, the public sector organization executives, and the experienced professionals from the mining and mineral exploration industry.
The abstracts related of all presentations will be compiled into a book of proceedings of MinProXT 2022 and released online after the webinar by GTK.
Call for Abstracts
MinProXT 2022 welcomes submission of extended abstracts for consideration to be presented as oral presentation. The extended abstract submission is now open until end of August 2022. Because of the compact schedule of the webinar, we will not be able to accept all the submitted extended abstracts.
Guidelines for abstract submissions are as follows:
- Extended abstract should be no more than two pages in length and must contain 1–2 figures illustrating the research.
- Use font size 11 with font type Arial, with single line spacing.
- Do not add tables in the extended abstract file.
- Save and submit the extended abstracts as a DOCX file of size no more than 5 MB.
- Email the DOCX file of the extended abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject of the email should be: ‘Extended Abstract Submission’
- We also request the authors to provide the following information in the email text:
- Name and primary affiliation of the corresponding author
- Name and primary affiliation of the presenting author (if not the same as the corresponding author)
- Theme of the abstract: Theme 1/ Theme 2
- Webinar preference – willing to present in: